The material of nitrile gloves is degradable, wearing is not allergic, pigment can be added, and the color is also bright. Its disadvantage is poor elasticity, and the price is higher than latex gloves;
PVC gloves are made of polyvinyl chloride; the advantages of PVC gloves are low price, adding pigments to create bright colors, and the disadvantages are high plasticizers. Plasticizers are internationally recognized public health enemies, which are volatile and harmful gases when heated, and they are not degradable; the advantages of latex gloves are degradable and elastic, but some people wear latex for a long time Gloves can cause skin irritation.
What about their antistatic performance? ESD refers to the anti-static property of products. Generally speaking, NBR products have the anti-static property, while PVC and latex do not have the anti-static property and are not suitable for ESD area.
In fact, the antistatic property of nitrile gloves and also depends on the formulation of the glue. The ESD performance of the products made by glue from different manufacturers is different, which has little to do with the glove manufacturers. Even the products made by the same glue have differences in performance. Nitrile gloves can be used as general antistatic gloves, but their performance is lower than that required Professional antistatic gloves.
When wearing nitrile gloves, please pay attention to:
1. Do not wear rings or other jewelry on your hands;
2. The fingernails should be trimmed regularly, not too long, so as to avoid damage to the fingertips of gloves;
3. Prevent the piercing of sharp objects, such as needles, toothpicks, etc;
4. Take off the gloves from the wrist down slowly, not from the fingers;
5. Pay attention to the size when selecting. Too small will cause blood flow disorder, and too large will easily fall off;
6. It needs to be checked regularly. If it is found damaged, it can not be used again.
Precautions for PVC gloves
1. Disposable PVC gloves do not have high temperature resistance and insulation performance. It is not allowed to be used in high-temperature workplace, and it is absolutely not allowed to be used as insulating gloves.
2. Once the disposable PVC gloves are cut, the protective effect will be affected. Do not use them
3. The disposable PVC gloves shall be kept ventilated and dry during storage to prevent damp and mildew.
4. Disposable PVC gloves. Do not contact corrosive substances.
Precautions for latex gloves are as follows:
1. Avoid contact with chemicals such as acids, bases, organic solvents.
2. For example, when dealing with infectious substances, latex gloves without powder and low protein should be selected. Powder free and low protein latex gloves can reduce the risk of allergies. But the so-called hypoallergenic latex gloves can not reduce the risk of latex allergy, only reduce the allergic reaction caused by chemical additives in latex gloves.
3. Adhere to the code of practice to reduce the risk of latex. Such as:
1) Do not use oily hand cream or make-up water when wearing latex gloves, which may cause deterioration or damage of latex gloves.
2) After removing or removing latex gloves, wash your hands with mild soap and dry them completely.
3) For disposable latex gloves, do not wear them repeatedly (because gloves may have lost the ability to defend against harmful substances).
Shenzhen Hongxiangwen supplies disposable nitrile gloves and PVC gloves from stock, with FDA, CE, ISO certification and competitive prices.
Official website: www.straphookloop.com
TEL： +86 755-29830995
FAX： +86 755-27970458
Email: [email protected]