Recently affected by the outbreak of the global 2019-nCoV epidemic, the demand for protective masks such as medical mask has increased greatly in various countries. The export of masks has become a hot topic. How to export?
So what exactly does a mask exit require?
Qualifications required for export of medical mask and non-medical mask
I, Non-medical mask export declaration
Non-medical mask(not included in the scope of medical devices) are declared “non-medical” when they are declared for export:
1. Packing list
2. Test report (CMA CNAS) and certificate (factory inspection list)
3. Other supplementary documents required by the customs
4. Other documents required by customers / customs in the destination country
2, the medical mask export declaration
When exporting the medical mask, enter the "No. of epidemic prevention materials and certificate" in the remarks column
1. Packing list
2. Medical Device Operational Recording Certificate
3. Test report (CMA, CNAS) and certificate (factory inspection form)
4. Other supplementary documents required by customs
5. Other documents required by customers / customs in the destination country
Qualifications required for export of medical masks and non-medical masks
Important reminders (medical masks and other medical devices)
1. Manufacturers who export medical devices shall first apply for export filing and export sales certification, and shall establish and maintain export product archives. The contents include the issued "Medical Device Product Export Sales Certificate" and "Medical Device Export Filing Form", purchase contract, quality requirements, inspection report, certificate of conformity, packaging, label style, customs declaration, etc. to ensure the product export process. Traceable.
2. For the production of medical equipment for export, it shall ensure that the medical equipment it produces meets the requirements of the importing country (region), and file product information with the municipal food and drug supervision and administration department in the district where it is located for the record.
3. When a manufacturing enterprise accepts an overseas company's commission to produce medical devices listed and sold overseas, it shall obtain a third-party certification of the medical device quality management system or a domestic production license or record for similar products.
4. Unqualified products can not be exported normally regardless of the mode of trade.
5. Indicate that it is anti-epidemic materials when you declare it. You will be cleared in accordance with the inspection instructions when you export. You will be provided with a quality inspection report (or on-site sample inspection) according to the requirements of the on-site inspection. Production license, medical device business license).